I know what happened…
You meant to enter–you really did, but time got away from you. Oh, you did enter? But you didn’t win? You. were. robbed. The two people who won probably bribed someone. (They didn’t.) They’re cuter than you. (I have no idea…they might be…they seem nice.) Favoritism! It must have been favoritism. (No. Well…maybe. They did enter with my favorite entries…or the ones that Rafflecopter picked as favorites.) What I’m saying is…
Like all good things…their time in the sun passes…and life is cruel and short and unjust…SO I’M GOING TO MAKE IT UP TO YOU!
Because life is not cruel to you! Not on my watch! NOT TODAY! (Or whichever day you’re reading this.)
We’re doing it again! Saddle up the horses! (Or ponies…My Little Ponies if you have them.) Gird up your loins! (Don’t do that…it sounds like it’d chafe.) Today is a good day to die! (Really…any day is about the same…I’m thinking a day in forty years sounds better, though.) ARE. YOU. WITH. ME???
I’m giving away another necklace and another giftcard!!!
Because you…you deserve a second chance. (Also, I wasn’t going to bring this up, but your mother asked me to give you another chance. It’s true. She did. She loves you. Go call her when you get a minute.)
This necklace is handcrafted by Sunny of Sun V. Designs and contain dandelion seeds. I went for a more antiqued look this time, and, honestly, if my allergic-shifter heroine Vanessa felt like cheating death by carrying around pollen, I think she might go for this one…though the previous one was gorgeous too.
I’m also giving away a $15 USD Amazon gift card as a separate prize.
The rules are, of course, simple. (Other than the complex ones.)
- By entering the giveaway, you are confirming you are at least 18 years old.
- 2 winners will be chosen via Rafflecopter to receive each of the prizes.
- This giveaway begins July 25th and ends on…see Rafflecopter countdown.
- Winners will be contacted via email within 24 hours of countdown ending.
- Winner has 48 hours to reply.
- Please note: The Dandelion Seed Necklace is US only but the gift card is open to International entries. (I know this seems unfair, but I don’t dare risk it getting smashed, and I’m not completely sure it’s legal to transport pollen to other countries–seems dodgy.)
- Winners’ entries will be verified, so don’t be a cheater, cheater pumpkin-eater because I actually go through and check that–and all you’ll do is destroy my faith in humanity. If you can’t seem to get an entry to work right, contact me because I can add entries by hand–because I’m all powerful.
- Since I am all powerful I may change the ways of getting entries or amount of entries possible at any given time–the last day I tend to get a bit crazy in that way. If you’re following me on Facebook or Twitter…you’ll know.
If you haven’t already, go check out more on Past My Defenses. Also, the entire first chapter is available here on Entangled’s site to read: Click on me!
GOOD LUCK!!! (I’ve always liked you the best! I hope you win!)
*I’ve extended the giveaway a few times because my son’s surgery hasn’t left me as much time to promote it–I’m sorry to be teasing some of you who might have noticed, but I had no idea T’s surgery would wipe me out like this*