Since there are a lot of Little Red Riding Hood allusions in This Weakness for You, I’m doing a giveaway of this rocking awesome red hood that is handmade by Jade Expressions. (Click here to visit her Etsy shop.)
I’m also giving away a $10 USD Amazon gift card. Both are open internationally.
Pretty sweet, huh?
I really want to keep the hood, but I won’t.
Terms & Conditions:
- By entering the giveaway, you are confirming you are at least 18 years old.
- 2 winners will be chosen via Rafflecopter to receive each of the prizes.
- This giveaway begins November 17th and ends on…see Rafflecopter countdown.
- Winners will be contacted via email within 24 hours of countdown ending.
- Winner has 48 hours to reply.
- Winners’ entries will be verified, so don’t be a cheater, cheater pumpkin-eater because you’ll destroy my faith in humanity.
I really love the hat. I can add it to my hat collection!! 🙂 Thanks for the chance..
That’s so cool that you have a hat collection. And, I agree, this would be great in it!
Thank you for the giveaway!
Okay, Wendy I gotta know where did you find this hat cause I need something like that this winter.
The Etsy shop is linked up there. It’s adorable, isn’t it? I might have to have another one made. I was trying to decide between this and other Red Riding Hood items like necklaces and so on, but I usually do necklaces. I thought this would be a fun change. The color is really vibrant in person. Seriously…might have to get one myself.
The hat is darling! Not sure there’s a lot of need for it here, but you just never know! 🙂
When I was a kid I had one of these types of hats, with the poof on top, that tied under my chin — in red!! — and I LOVED it. I had a gray one, too, that I continued to wear even through college. (It was cold in North Dakota! Something that covered my ears was a must!) So. basically what I’m saying is that it would only be a more perfect hat if it had thor wings.
That is the cutest hat!
NOW I get the reference. 😉