It’s been a while since I threw stuff at you guys, huh? But I’m trying to get you all jazzed about my Servants of Fate paranormal romance novella series that comes out in November, and, also, I FINALLY started up a newsletter list. (Dudes, do you have any idea how long I’ve been trying to start one? Years. YEARS.) *holds up slacker sign* So, hopefully, you all want a necklace with the most impractical hourglass that has ever been designed. If you ever need to time one second…I’ve got your back, yo. But, it’s got crushed sapphires in it. Crushed. Sapphires.
But, seriously, on the novella series…they’re available for pre-order and they’re cheaper before they’re officially out. *points at you* Plus, it’d be cool. We’d be like besties if you pre-ordered. Here’s the posts on them.
- Solid .925 Sterling Silver
- Size: 21x8mm Pendant
- Natural Blue Sapphire, 0.75 Carats
- Comes with 16 inch chain
- Comes in jewelry box
- Open to U.S. and Canada entries
Also, I’m giving away a $10 USD Amazon gift card, and that’s open to everywhere there are Amazon sites.
- By entering the giveaway, you are confirming you are at least 18 years old.
- 2 winners will be chosen via Rafflecopter to receive each of the prizes.
- This giveaway begins September 25th and ends on…see Rafflecopter countdown.
- Winners will be contacted via email after contest ends.
- Winner has 24 hours to reply. I’ll ship/order ASAP.
- Winners’ entries will be verified, so don’t be a cheater, cheater pumpkin-eater because you’ll destroy my faith in humanity. Also, you’ll be disqualified. I don’t award cheaters. They’ll never learn.
Good luck! I hope you win!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I don’t usually enter your giveaways because, you know, I love your work so much I believe in *paying* for it. LOL! (Crazy, I know.) But this is a great necklace. And I want it. So there we go. 🙂
Thank you for paying for my work! I love paying for yours also. I think we’re trading money. 🙂