Taming of the Pack is now available as a box set. Woot! Woot! Finally! You can get the allergic shifter, the big bad wolf, and my genius sheriff meets survivor paranormal romances all in one place.
Sometimes a wolf is all you need.
What do you get when you mix Alphas and sheriffs and park rangers? Three sexy tales of wolf shifter romance from the talented Wendy Sparrow sure to keep you up past your bedtime! With one click, immerse yourself in a rich world of danger, intrigue, a little humor, and more than a little heat.
Here is the Amazon link: Taming the Pack box set!
To celebrate its release, I’m giving away a gorgeous necklace. It’s from Shooting Star Beads Etsy Shop.
From her Etsy description: This Celtic Wolf necklace is designed in Sterling Silver and comes on a 18″ solid sterling chain. The pendant measures 43mm or 1.75″.
The Celtic Wolf is a tribal design. If you look at the design head on, you will see the face of a wolf created with Celtic Infinity knots. If you split the design down the middle with your eyes, you will also notice two wolves baying up at each other in the lower center of the design. The wolf symbolizes loyalty and protection.©
The necklace giveaway is open internationally.
Additionally, I’m giving away a $10 Amazon USD gift card. This is open wherever Amazon sites are found.
- By entering the giveaway, you are confirming you are at least 18 years old.
- 2 winners will be chosen via Rafflecopter to receive each of the prizes.
- This giveaway began on 3/17 and ends on…see Rafflecopter countdown.
- Winners will be contacted via email after contest ends.
- Winner has 24 hours to reply. I’ll ship/order ASAP.
- Winners’ entries will be verified, so don’t be a cheater, cheater pumpkin-eater. You’ll be disqualified, and this isn’t a “meh” threat. If I’m giving away something cool, I verify the heck out of entries. I don’t award cheaters. They’ll never learn. My emphasis on this is because I’ve disqualified entries in all of my most recent contests. If you follow me and then unfollow me, you’re disqualified. If you say you’ve signed up for my newsletter and you haven’t, you’re disqualified. I check. *significant look*