I know. The post’s title. Dudes, I messed up my shoulder and I’m on pain pills–I’m using it as an excuse for everything really. It’s the drugs! Or, if you thought it was clever…it’s not the drugs… See, there you go!
Okay, but seriously… I’m way behind in announcing stuff, but I wanted to do a giveaway to celebrate Stealing Time being rereleased in the anthology The Naughty List.
Stealing Time by Wendy Sparrow
As Father Time’s son, Zeit must sacrifice a mortal’s lifetime to the Fates each New Year’s Eve. Last year—inexplicably, really—he made an 11:59 substitution. The Fates are pissed and they’re after his mortal Hannah. With the year ending, he ought to figure out why he’d saved her—and why he keeps doing it. Following an unlucky year, Hannah needs a week’s holiday in a lodge to unwind. What she gets is near-death experiences and a sexy immortal who can’t avoid kissing her, but might have to kill her. After all, even Zeit can’t hold back time indefinitely.
Since Zeit in the story is such a big fan of chocolate oranges…that’s what I’m giving away. Four chocolate oranges! Booyah!
I’m also giving away a $10 USD Amazon gift card. The gift card is international. In my mind, I can see the oranges arriving as a pile of sludge in Australia so I’m not tempting the Fates. Oranges are stateside. Sorry, my sweet internationalites…maybe next giveaway.
- By entering the giveaway, you are confirming you are at least 18 years old.
- 2 winners will be chosen via Rafflecopter to receive each of the prizes.
- This giveaway begins December 9th and ends on…see Rafflecopter countdown.
- Winners will be contacted via email after contest ends.
- Winner has 24 hours to reply. I’ll ship/order ASAP, but the oranges might be a post 12/25 treat.
- Winners’ entries will be verified, so don’t be a cheater, cheater pumpkin-eater because you’ll destroy my faith in humanity. And some days that faith in humanity is hanging by a thread, people! By a thread!
Good luck! I hope you win!