I’ve introduced a lot of different worlds in my romances in addition to my contemporary novels and novellas. Wolf shifters, Father Time’s sons, and my latest release is a YA romance with a gargoyle shifter. I’ve got the first of a demigod trilogy coming out in an anthology soon.
When Secrets of Skin and Stone came out, I did a giveaway of a gargoyle necklace in conjunction with a book tour. Since it wasn’t on this site, some of you might not have entered so I wanted to give you another opportunity. This necklace is gorgeous in person. Here are the details:
This gothic necklace is both elegant and edgy. Antiqued sterling silver gargoyle wings hold a black crystal glass heart pendant. From wing to wing, the necklace is approximately 6 inches wide. It hangs from a 12-inch chain with a 5-inch extender chain. The necklace is adjustable up to 22 inches. It’s handmade by Horribell who specializes in “eerie accessories for the dark at heart.”
I’m also giving away a $10 USD Amazon gift card to a different winner. The necklace giveaway is open internationally and the Amazon giveaway is open wherever Amazon sites have gift cards.
- By entering the giveaway, you are confirming you are at least 18 years old.
- 2 winners will be chosen via Rafflecopter to receive each of the prizes.
- This giveaway began on 9/21 and ends on…see Rafflecopter countdown.
- Winners will be contacted via email after contest ends.
- Winner has 24 hours to reply. I’ll ship/order ASAP.
- Winners’ entries will be verified, so don’t be a cheater or you’ll be disqualified, and this isn’t a “meh” threat. If I’m giving away something cool, I verify the heck out of entries, and I’ve disqualified entries in all of my most recent contests. *eyeballs you*
Good luck! I hope you win!