So, my birthday is this month (on May 5th.) Instead of receiving gifts ** this year, I’m giving away a duplicate of my favorite necklace. If you’re a writer or a reader or a fan of the show, you NEED this necklace. I actually hunted down the person I bought it from and begged to buy another. (It was pathetic. There was much whining.)
By the way, rather than do a separate post to announce this, I’ll tell you right now. In the big news department, in addition to having my upcoming YA debut, I’m lining up something else AWESOME! In August, I’ll be sending out a newsletter with an exclusive short story…with Father Time’s romance. This has been the most requested character happily ever after. It’ll be a spoiler free story for those who haven’t read the Servants of Fate series. Additionally, there’ll be other giveaways and then my gargoyle YA. Guys, I’m so, so, so nervous about Secrets of Skin and Stone. *all fingers crossed* Please support me on this so I don’t lose it completely. Anyway, Father Time, big news, partridge in a pear tree and here…newsletter…subscribe.
Okaaaay. On to the sparkly things. Here is the necklace I’m giving away. It’s really gorgeous.
This multi-tier silver necklace is perfect for writers, readers, and fans of the TV series. It has a lobster-claw clasp and each of the strands is crafted from a silver curb chain. The shortest strand of this necklace is 16″. The craftsmanship is amazing. You can check out her other items on her Facebook page Wishes and Stitches.
Want to see what it looks like on?
This is a handmade item, and I swiped the last one for you guys. You can go hit her up for another on her page if you don’t win this, but I’d try REALLY hard to win it.
This necklace giveaway is open internationally.
Additionally, I’m giving away a $10 Amazon USD gift card. This is open wherever Amazon sites are found that offer gift cards.
- By entering the giveaway, you are confirming you are at least 18 years old.
- 2 winners will be chosen via Rafflecopter to receive each of the prizes.
- This giveaway began on May 1st and ends on…see Rafflecopter countdown.
- Winners will be contacted via email after contest ends.
- Winner has 24 hours to reply. I’ll ship/order ASAP.
- Winners’ entries will be verified, so don’t be a cheater or you’ll be disqualified, and this isn’t a “meh” threat. If I’m giving away something cool, I verify the heck out of entries, and I’ve disqualified entries in all of my most recent contests. If you follow me and then unfollow me, you’re disqualified. If you say you’ve signed up for my newsletter and you haven’t, you’re disqualified. I check. *significant look* Also, it’s my birthday month so don’t be mean like that. I think that’s like a second circle of hell sort of sin. Or something.
**Ha ha ha! I totally bought myself gifts, so don’t you worry. And I’m guessing somebody else *might* get me gifts also. My husband got me a really expensive gift by virtue of not paying attention. Our Hangouts messages were like this:
Me: Can I get in on this Kickstarter thing? I was too late to get in on the bottom tier.
Him: *within a few seconds* Sure, sounds good.
Me: WOOOOOOOOOOO! *buys the crap out of it* WOOOOOOOO!
Him: *later* Whoa! I just scrolled down on that Kickstarter…
Me: YOU OKAYED IT!
It was basically no-takebacks and he was sheepish and grumbly. (In his defense, he was seriously busy when I asked. That may or may not have factored into my timing.) Bwahahaha! It’ll be a good long time before I slide something that expensive by. He now knows what I’m capable of. Honestly, I was shocked when he okayed it. I figured I had like a 10% chance. Not, a “sure, sounds good…because, baby, you’re worth it. Also, you’re hawt. Buy yourself something nice.” (I’m paraphrasing.)
And, no, I’m not telling you what it was or how much it was because my mom reads this and I’ll hear NO END to this. She’s probably writing the email right now…or picking up the phone to call me. Mom, gosh darn it, sometimes I deserve nice things. Not this nice or this expensive, but I wanted it and I snuck it through. I may not be good or hardworking, but I am sneaky.